Early learning practices are taught on our Junior Courses giving children of 4 years and above experience in relaxed floating, sculling, underwater swimming and submerging games. They will progress through the levels learning all the strokes, gain new techniques and skills.
Adult Courses cater for all abilities. Beginners will gain water confidence by learning to float, submerge and face and breathe at the surface of the water. Improvers will enhance their strokes while the advanced swimmers learn specialised skills and master their stroke technique.
So that we may provide the best value and the highest quality possible, we have introduced the following:
- The ASA National Plan for Teaching Swimming (NPTS) to ensure quality and consistency
- ASA/STA Qualified tuition only*
- Qualified Lifeguards and First Aid staff always available
- ASA Award Scheme
- Swim Teacher Leader available to answer any questions you may have
- Money-back Guarantee – a full refund will be issued before the start of the second session
Our courses include the following aspects:
- Six Levels – each carefully designed to suit – Non-swimmer, Beginner, Improver 1 & 2, Advanced 1 & 2
- Skill and stroke development
- Awareness and understanding
- Safe & fun environment
We also offer a range of specialist courses for ‘parent & child’, known as Duckling including children of 6 months to 31/2 years, life-saving, individual tuition & regular workshops.